A book that is read with interest and pleasure, a fascinating universe that encapsulates the author’s feelings, a compendium of images, scents and melodies.
A collection of memories collected over the years. A tribute to “Ion Maiorescu” of Giurgiu, a model school, with great teachers and a rich history. Written on the 150th anniversary of its foundation.
Cosmin Stefan Georgescu was born in the town of Giurgiu, Romania, on the 28th of December 1971. From an early age he was fascinated by words. He liked listening to his parents reading him bedtime stories, he used to learn a lot of poems by heart and recite them proudly. His first models were his parents, both of them teachers. However, Cosmin did not follow in his parents’ footsteps. He decided to become a doctor. He graduated from “Carol Davilla” Medical University in Bucharest in 1997. In 1996 he passed USMLE exam (USA) and in 2000 he passed TOFEL exam. In 2001 he started working as a doctor in his hometown. In his free time, he worked for the local television, organized cultural and charitable events.
He is a member of the Society of Physician Writers in Romania.
In 2015 he went to France and ever since he has been living and working there. He wrote and published the following books in Romania and UK:
– The Kiss that Severs Us poems Publishing House Presco 1994;
– Advice I Would Give to No One aphorisms Publishing House Litera Ortodoxa 2011;
– Aphorisms Made at Giurgiu Publishing House Cronos 2015;
– The Tin Ring poems Publishing House Rotipo 2019;
– Letters to God returned to sender Publishing House Europe Books 2020 UK;
– Conseils que je ne donnerais à personne – aphorismes – Les Editions Baudelaire 2020, France.
He has won the following awards:
– Romanian Prize “Sentimental Twilight” Literary revue, aphorisms 2020;
– The Critics’ Prize with the work “Letters to God return to sender” of the Switzerland Literary Prize 2021.
Photo cover: IV Cathy Ledoux , Photographe, France.
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.